Our theme this month has been organisation. Well, just so happens… that’s also what our monthly contest is about!
We want you to take 10 days to get more organised. You accept this challenge simply by sharing our “CHALLENGE ACCEPTED” Facebook post. By doing so, you are automatically entered into our random drawing to win a £50 Amazon Voucher. Pretty easy right? Oh, and one other thing- the winner must be willing to share their story on what they did to be more organised. So that’s it- good luck and get to organising!
The Get More Organised Challenge: Terms and Conditions
1. The Lending Stream Get More Organised Challenge (the “Contest”) is a contest that you can participate in from August 18th to August 29th, 2014 by sharing the Lending Stream post that contains the information regarding the organisation contest.
3. Entry Period: The Contest begins on or about 12:00AM GMT on 18 August 18 2014 and ends at 23:59PM GMT on August 29 2014 (“Entry Period”). By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Sponsor are binding and final on matters relating to this Contest.
4. How to Enter:
4.1 To enter the Contest, you will need to log-in to your personal Facebook Account. During the Entry Period, you may visit the Lending Stream Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/lendingstreamonline (the “ Website”). Next, “like” the Page and share the Lending Stream post that contains the information regarding the organisation contest. For the purposes of this Contest, a “submission” occurs when you share the post that follows the technical, creative, and legal requirements disclosed on the “Website”, the Application and elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, the submission requirements (described in Section 5 below). Entries will be selected as more fully detailed in Section 9 below among all other entries received during the same Contest period.
4.2 Contestants are welcome to share the post as many times as they like, but only one submission per contestant will be considered.
Using multiple or false contact information or otherwise may result in the entrant being disqualified. Entries must be submitted and received by Sponsor during the applicable Entry Period through the Application and in strict accordance with the instructions and restrictions on the Website and these Terms and Conditions. All entries that are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, forged or otherwise not in compliance with the Terms and Conditions may be disqualified from the Contest at our sole and absolute discretion. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. We are not responsible for tampered with, deleted, or invalid entries. Assurance of delivery of entries is the sole responsibility of the entrant.
5. Submission Requirements: All submissions must meet all of the following requirements or the associated submission may be suspended or disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion:
- Submissions must be written in English.
- Submissions must not create or imply any association between Sponsor and any individual, entity or anyone else or his, her or its products or services.
- Submissions must NOT identify, reference, or depict any company other than Sponsor or any other company’s brands, products or services, except that it may describe the entrant’s personal belongings related to the theme and purpose of the Contest.
- Submissions must not contain any for-profit commercial or corporate advertising (including, without limitation, corporate logos, brand names, and slogans), recognizable branded products or commercial artwork.
- All aspects of the submissions must be originally created by and solely owned by you or in the public domain. All third party content and content unoriginal to participant (unless it is in the public domain) is prohibited.
- Submissions must not infringe, misappropriate, or violate any rights of any third party, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or right of privacy or publicity
- Submissions must be unpublished and not have been submitted in any other contest, promotion, or competition.
- Submissions must not include information or content that is false, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, defamatory, threatening, trade libelous, slanderous, libelous, disparaging, unlawfully harassing, profane, obscene, pornographic, hateful, indecent, inappropriate or injurious to any individual, the Sponsor, or any third party.
- Submissions must not contain or describe any harmful or illegal activity or content or in any way violate any laws, rules or regulations.
- Submissions must be suitable for presentation in a public forum.
- Submissions must not suggest, depict, or describe any inappropriate, unlawful, or dangerous use of Sponsor’s or any other products or services.
5.1 Entrant agrees that his/her participation in the Contest and agreement to these Terms and Conditions and any display and use of the submissions by the Sponsor will not violate any agreement to which entrant is a signatory or party.
5.2 Entrant agrees to indemnify the Sponsor against any and all claims from any third party for any use or reuse by the Sponsor of your submissions.
5.3 Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Contest and/or remove from displaying or publishing any submissions that, in its sole discretion, refers, depicts, or in any way reflects negatively upon the Sponsor, the Contest, or any other person or entity or does not comply with these requirements or these Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights: By submitting your submission into the Contest, you confirm that it is original does not infringe the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, copyright and other intellectual property rights. You irrevocably grant us a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual license to use your name, social media site username and entry, throughout the world, for any purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, promotional activities and commercial exploitation (such as your entry being featured in our e-book). You also grant us the right to reproduce, edit, adapt and publish your entry as we see fit, including the right to publish it on our website and our pages on social networking sites such as our social networking hub. Where we use your submission, we may attribute your Facebook or other social media account as the original author. We also reserve the right to use the essays for future promotional purposes. Subject to the above, copyright in your essay will be retained by you.
7. Prize and Value: There is one prize available for the Contest. All valid participants that take part in the Contest will be eligible to win a prize. At the end of the Entry Period, one Amazon.co.uk gift card issued in the amount of £50.00 is available to be won by the individual selected by random drawing. The gift card prize is subject to all terms, conditions and restrictions stated on the card and imposed by the issuer. Card may be subject to other fees as may be imposed by issuer.
8. Determining the Winner: After the conclusion of the Entry Period, each submission received during the Entry Period for the Contest will be entered into a random drawing. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on August 30, 2014. Once we have selected an entry, we will contact the contestant and require a statement describing how the contestant improved his organisation during the challenge. Once we have received the statement, such contestant will be deemed the winner.
9. If there are no valid entries from which the Contest may be selected, then we may, in our sole and absolute discretion, not award some or all of the Contest prizes.
10. Winner Notification: If you win, you will be notified via Facebook messaging, no later than fourteen (14) days after the end of the applicable Entry Period. You must confirm that you accept the prize within fourteen (14) days by the method specified in the notice, otherwise the prize will lapse and we reserve the right to choose a substitute winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Please allow fourteen (14) days from the date that you claim the prize for delivery of the prize. We may verify that you were eligible to participate in the Contest or if there is any reason that you should be disqualified before delivering the prize.
11. By entering the Contest, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to use of their personal data by LENDING STREAM LLC, the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
12. By entering this Contest, you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and agree to the personal data you supply being used by us and/or our affiliates for the purpose of executing and administering the Contest and to send you direct marketing relating to our products and services. You will have the right to opt-out from these direct marketing communications at the point we collect your data and on each occasion that we contact you.
13. Our data protection and privacy terms that are part of the Contest are without prejudice to any other purposes for which you have previously given us and/or our affiliates’ permission to use your personal data. None of the personal data that you provide to us directly as part of this Contest is being collected by Facebook or its affiliates.
14. If you win, you may be required to take part in publicity arising from and in connection with the Contest, including, but not limited to, permitting publication and use of your name, your image and any answers you provide to the question(s) we may ask following your selection to announce that you have won one of our prizes. By entering the Contest, you agree to sign the necessary documentation required to use your name and image for such purposes.
15. You can obtain the name of the Winner of the Contest and the county where he or she resides, by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope twenty-one (21) days after the end of the Contest specifying the Contest you are interested in to: Lending Stream Contest 2A Camrose Avenue, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 6EG.
16. All our decisions in respect of this Contest will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute (including any non-contractual disputes) arising out of or in connection with these terms.
19. For the avoidance of doubt, Facebook Inc. and its affiliated companies have no responsibility for the organisation and administration of this Contest and/or other matters incidental to the running of the Contest, including, without limitation, privacy or data protection. All queries in relation to this Contest should be directed to us at the address given below.
21. By entering this Contest, you hereby release and forever discharge, all and/or any actions, claims, rights, demands and set-offs, whether in this jurisdiction or any other, whether or not presently known to you or to the law, and whether in law or equity, that you may have against Facebook Inc. and its affiliates arising out of or in connection with this Contest.
Promoter and Data Controller: Lending Stream LLC, Wisteria Camrose House, 2A Camrose Avenue, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 6EG (Please do not send any entries to this address).